A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented and passionate full time Chef de Partie to join the Thainstone Events kitchen team.
Who we are:
Thainstone Events, a multi-skilled catering and event management company based at Thainstone Centre, Inverurie and part of ANM Group – one of Scotland’s largest and most progressive farming, food and finance businesses in the UK. Porterhouse, part of Thainstone Events, one of the North Easts finest eating establishments boasting an inspirational field to fork menu.
We are looking for a passionate and hard-working Chef de partie to work closely with the Head and Sous Chef in our Gallery restaurant and our award-winning Porterhouse Steakhouse and Coffee Bar.
Skills and experience:
- industry knowledge and experience in a similar role
- able to work to a high standard in a timely manner
- good communication skills
- works well within a team and on own intuitive
- works well under pressure
- knowledge and understanding of health and safety within the hospitality industry
Due to location full driving licence required.
Good rates of pay available.
If you are looking for a role with a great team in an established business, please apply in writing, with your current CV to Caroline Mackie, HR Co-ordinator, ANM Group Ltd, Thainstone Centre, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5XZ or email TEcareers@anmgroup.co.ukT